Bosworgy Bay Access Statements
At Bosworgy Bay we have made every effort to make our property as accessible as possible.
Bosworgy Bay is a self-catering luxury holiday house built as an extension to the existing Bosworgy owned by our family for 3 generations.
The property is accessed via an open gate at the top of the road.
We hope to provide as much information as possible within this statement and through our web site, but if you have any further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our web site https://www.bosworgybay.com contains the details of the property, with images of the house and the surrounding area. It also has a location map.
Bookings and enquiries can be done-on line through the web site, or if you prefer, by email email@example.com or by telephone 079 68 225 738.
The nearest bus stop for routes into Penzance and further connections is located on the right of the gate, 1 minute walk.
The nearest mainline train station is in Penzance which is 3 miles away. St Erth station with a trainline to St Ives is also 3 miles away.
There is a choice of several supermarkets within a 5 minute drive as well as a number of local farm shops a short drive away. The local store is across the road on your left and is stocked with all the basics and daily newspapers. You can also arrange to have food delivery through Tesco’s or Sainsbury’s on-line shopping service. You will find single packet tea, instant coffee, sugar, flowers, cleaning agents, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets and cleaning cloths.
Full directions and access details for the houses is sent to guests 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Arrival & Parking
Once through the open gate on the B3280 drive straight down towards the sea. At the bottom of the drive on your left there is enough parking for 2 vehicles and you will see the entrance to Bosworgy Bay. You will have a key lock number sent to you and the safe is located on the left side of the doorframe. If you have any queries contact Alessandra on 079 68 225 738.
Bosworgy Bay has a washing machine, rotary airer washing line outside, small indoor drying rack and ironing facilities. Please use the laundry detergents provided.
Bosworgy Bay is accessed up two small steps 15cm high leading to a 76cm wide entrance door. Please let us know if you need a ramp for these steps. The accommodation is all on one floor with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area. On the right is a double bedroom and a spacious bathroom with a shower.
Facing the sea with spectacular views over Mounts Bay are two sliding doors which can be fully opened extending the living space onto the terrace.
The Coastal Path
The property is minutes from the coastal path leading to the town of Marazion and St Michael’s Mount to the West and Perranuthnoe beach and Prussia Cove to the East.
General information about the house
- The living area and bedroom have a wooden floor
- The bathroom floor is ceramic tiled
- All duvets and pillows are hollowfibre and Non-allergic
- All internal doors are 70cm wide x 200cm high
- The shower tray is 7cm high
- Kitchen worktop is tiled and set at a standard height of 92cm
- There is a free-view channel TV
- There is a built in electric oven and induction hob. Please only use the pans provided.
- A multifunction microwave is available
- A washing machine and dishwasher are part of the kitchen unit. Please use the detergents provided.
- The bed is 70cm high and the mattress is pocket sprung – supplied by Millbrook. It is King size 150cm wide x 200cm long
- Bosworgy Bay is strictly non-smoking
- We do not accept pets even small well behaved ones
- The entrance door can be locked/unlocked from the inside and outside via a key. Please insure the sliding door is locked before going out.
- WI FI internet connectivity is free on site, and there is an information pack with details of access codes
- The house is heated with electric under floor heating throughout. Thermostats have been set, but if there are any issues please get in touch.